Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

33 weeks - New ultrasound photos

We had another ultrasound today!!  Our little guy isn't so little anymore.  In fact he's measuring in the 97th percentile now.  Today's measurements put him at over 6 lbs!  With a month and a half to go, it looks like he's going to take after his mom (I was 9 lbs 8 oz)!  Jim and I have decided, based on the 3D ultrasound images below, that he's carrying his weight in his cheeks!





Just for fun and comparison, here's a photo of me as a baby before I left the hospital.  Any resemblence?  Told you I was a big baby!!!


I'm currently seeing my doctor every two weeks, but starting at our next visit, I'll have an appointment every week.  In addition, since I am high risk, my doctor would like us to begin non-stress test at each weekly visit to ensure that Aidan is doing well.  We'll keep you updated!  Stay tuned for photos of the nursery, we're almost done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment