Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

39 + weeks - counting down the days

We had our final Drs appointment today.  Since we were able to make a compromise with my Dr to allow us to go to 40 weeks before an induction, and I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday, we officially have an induction date scheduled for next week :(  We're scheduled to go in on Monday night - sorry Kevin I think Aidain's going to miss your birthday!  I was hoping it wouldn't come down to induction, but have accepted that since I am high-risk it is probably in my best interest.  But- we're still holding out hope that Aidan comes on his own between now and then.  We also had an ultrasound today.  Aidan's estimated weight today..... 9 lbs 7 oz!!!  Keep us in your thoughts this weekend and send us good vibes that I go into labor before our induction date!  Jim's really hoping he's born on St Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. St Paddy's is our wedding anniversary! We could double up on some truly kick ass parties. We might invite you and Jim. But only if Aidan's cool with it.

    ReplyDelete