Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

15 Weeks: We're having a BOY!!!

We found out some exciting news today at our appointment.... we're having a boy! Jim and I are very excited and, although he doesn't realize it yet, Frank is too!

Now that I'm a few weeks into the second trimester I am happy to report that I am feeling a lot better.  Aside of a symptom here and there I'm starting to feel more like my old self and am getting some energy back.  I've included a photo from this week.  I'm not really sure what to call it as I haven't really acquired the acclaimed "baby bump" just yet, just looking like I've put on quite a few pounds!!  Hopefully this stage will come to an end shortly... I've been getting quite a few "did she gain a lot of weight or is she pregnant" looks as of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment